Thursday, June 19, 2008

I fucking dare you

I graduated! Finally.

I spent Monday and Tuesday at Emmanuel for my college orientation. It was pretty lame, I felt like I was in summer camp.
I got my schedule:
Monday & Wednesdays
Psychology
Poetry

Tuesday & Thursdays
Modern China
Persuasive Strategies

My earliest class starts at 10:50 and I have three day weekends every week! I love college already.


Tuesday night I went to the show at the Middle East. Listen to the Bridges.

4 comments:

LC said...

All The Bridges are siblings except for the singer. She is their cousin. Isn't that weird?

m.l.b. said...

I know, i thought that was weird too. And they're from like Alabama or some southern state. Weird, they didn't look alike at all.

jj said...

Another cool sibling band is Tegan and Sarah. Those two sisters are tremendously cool.

m.l.b. said...

I love Tegan and Sara. The Con is one of my favorite CDs.