My sister and I are in a massive fight right now, it's i n t e n s e. She stole my jumper so I threw her Sephora eyeliner in the trash. Then she broke into my room and stole my NARS makeup. I have a lock on my door (my parents gave it to me because she's been stealing stuff from me since I was ten) but she body slammed it so many times she broke the lock off which is pretty impressive. She probably took more stuff I just haven't realized it yet. I am currently plotting my next move. It's weird because Sara and I used to fight constantly but for the past few months we got along and started hanging out with each other- but no one fucks with my jumpers and gets away with it.
I just got my tax return check. $220! I'll probably spend it in week. I need to stop buying clothes, it's getting ridiculous.
Maureen made a website, it's supposed to be called wearecrackwhores.com but she made it through iweb so the url is long and weird, and she posted all the pictures we took of people on Thursday. We're like Mark the Cobrasnake but we're crack whores and we have nicer hair and instead of going to parties in LA or NYC we go to DTP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sara is insane. I can't believe she body slammed your door open. If you need a spy on your side, just give me a call, I'll bring my briefcase.
WE ARE CRACK WHORES!
I think the feud is over. I told her I was going to sell her ticket to the maine/ metro station because she never paid me for it so technically it's mine. That freaked her out so she put all my stuff on the bathroom counter. She took my american apparel shorts! whattttaaaajerk.
i need the real link,
i'm on that site...
Post a Comment